May 25, 2007

Day 1

I decided to create this blog in order to fight against prejudice. There are so many straight guys making blogs with naked girls that it wouldn't be any problem for me to do the same with gorgeous guys. However I won't do that now. It will not be the obsession of this blog.
This is a place to make people understand gays are nor monsters neither zoo animals. A gay man or woman is a person like anyone else but attracted by people of the same sex. Difficult to understand? This is the basic issue.
I hope people comment on this blog. I know some people love to do disgusting comments, some like to insult. Don't waste your time. This blog has comment moderation. If you prefer you can send a mail with suggestions or issues you would like to be written here (you can write about some subject to be published here). It is very important to have some feed back, so send your opinon.
This is just the first day...

No comments: